Follow us on
Discover your dream home in a truly magical setting, nestled within the enchanting Strathaven village. This captivating three-bedroom detached villa presents an irresistible opportunity for buyers seeking a unique haven of tranquillity and charm.
Five things our owner loves about their home:
1. Waterfall. The natural water feature always exceeds expectations. It is mesmerising when viewed from both inside and out. Breakfast at the waterside is a must on sunny mornings.
2. Open fireplace. The dining room is the beating heart of the house on winter evenings. A cosy fire enlivens the space, creating a warm and inviting environment.
3. Exterior. The stonework and roof. The stonework/pointing and slate roof have been completed to a high standard, enhancing 17th Century cottage charm.
4. Friendly neighbours/community. Strathaven is a friendly, community-orientated town to live in, with a thriving local economy and reputable school. Cannot recommend highly enough. Strathaven Town Mill is a theatre and arts centre, literally located next door and offers a variety of entertainment.
5. Detached home that feels secluded, with an abundance of wildlife, even though it is also a stone's throw away from the town centre. Both Sainsbury's and Aldi are a 5-10 minute walk.
Step inside to find a delightful combination of traditional features and modern comforts, perfectly designed for your lifestyle. The generous lounge offers a front-row seat to the picturesque surroundings, where lush woodland and a gentle waterfall create a soothing atmosphere. Entertain your guests in style within the spacious dining area, complete with exposed stone walls and an open flame fireplace for that touch of rustic elegance.
The kitchen is a chef's delight, boasting wooden floor and wall-mounted cabinets, contrasting worktops, and convenient access to the side of the home. On the grouind floor, you'll also find a versatile third bedroom that can be adapted to suit your needs.
Ascend the stunning cast iron staircase to the upper level, where two well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom await.
The magic continues outdoors, as the villa is enveloped by enchanting gardens straight out of a fairy tale. Lose yourself in the verdant woodland, relax in the summer house, or unwind on the private patio and decking over the water, the perfect spot to absorb the serenity of your surroundings. Don't let this one-of-a-kind property pass you by, start creating your own happily ever after today.
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
what3words /// earpiece.plays.passion
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
South Lanarkshire Council, Band E