Follow us on
** HOME REPORT VALUE Â£220,000 ** Discover your dream family home in the charming semi-rural village of Netherburn, Larkhall. Nestled on Provost Crescent, this three-bedroom villa provides the perfect blend of modern design and rural tranquillity.
5 things the current owners love about their home:
1. Quiet rural location with friendly neighbours.
2. Has a rural feel but is also close to a range of amenities/transport links in both Larkhall and Hamilton as well as the M74.
3. Excellent nursery and primary school within a 5-minute walk.
4. Full fibre broadband and receives a 5G phone signal which is compatible with modern living and working from home.
5. Open plan design provides not only a greater sense of space but also a very flexible living space.
As you step inside, you'll be captivated by the open plan living space on the ground floor, comprising a spacious lounge, black gloss kitchen and generous dining area. Towards the rear of the property, a delightful sunroom offers the perfect vantage point to enjoy picturesque views of the garden and surrounding countryside.
Upstairs, you'll find three well-appointed double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. The master includes an ensuite bathroom, and a contemporary family bathroom.
Outside, a generous rear garden provides ample space for children to play and adults to relax, while the driveway and integral garage offer convenient off-street parking. There is an area at the back of the garage with a work surface, sink and space for a washing machine/tumble dryer.
Embrace the beauty of Netherburn with its scenic walks and idyllic views, while benefiting from easy access to Larkhall town and the M74, connecting you to both North and South bound destinations. Make this exquisite property your new family haven and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Say YES to the address @uploadabode.
what3words /// sapping.amplifier.heats
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
South Lanarkshire Council, Band E