Follow us on
Welcome to Robert Burns Avenue, a charming two-bedroom end terrace property, situated in the highly sought-after area of Newarthill. This delightful home is an ideal choice for first-time buyers looking to make their mark on the property ladder. Expertly finished to a high standard, this lovely abode is in immaculate walk-in condition, exuding style and sophistication throughout.
Five things our owner loves about their home:
1. Our kitchen. We had this redone recently in a clean and modern style that makes best use of the space.
2. Our bathroom. We also had this redone recently to give a sleek and modern look. It's perfect for relaxing in long baths!
3. The garden. It's completely fenced off so gives a private feel. The decking at the side is also a sun trap during the Summer months.
4. The position of the house. Being in the corner means it's nice and quiet with no foot traffic.
5. Our neighbours in the rest of the block are lovely and friendly and have all lived there for years.
The generous lounge provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere, leading through to the stunning slate grey kitchen, complete with top-quality cabinets and integrated appliances. As the heart of this splendid home, the kitchen boasts ample space for dining, featuring a chic breakfast bar and offering direct access to the private rear garden.
The upper level continues to impress with two spacious double bedrooms, each benefitting from fitted wardrobes, and a fabulous family bathroom adorned with exquisite full-height porcelain tiling and a contemporary three-piece suite. Additional features include convenient on-street parking and generous front and rear gardens, both beautifully laid with lawn, providing the perfect setting for outdoor relaxation and entertaining.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to secure a stylish and modern home in a popular location. Make your dream of homeownership a reality with this truly exceptional property at 20 Robert Burns Avenue.
Say YES to the address @Uploadabode.
what3words /// stray.prank.different
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
North Lanarkshire Council, Band A