Follow us on
Step into the charm of Manor Road, a semi-detached abode nestled in the heart Old Drumchapel. This home offers the opportunity for personalisation and presents a superb opportunity for young families to plant their roots.
Five things the current owners love about this home:
1. The neighbours are fabulous, friendly and helpful. With mum being so elderly and latterly on her own I was always reassured the neighbours looked out for her.
2. The house sits in a nice estate. The older locals still call in 'the village'.
3. It's proximity to local attractions such as Loch Lomond and the West End.
4. Near to local amenities, Great Western Retail Park, Byres Rd, several supermarkets.
5. Near to good schools, including a modern primary school at Blairdardie.
The single-storey extension to the rear enhances the living space, creating a fluid connection from the lounge, adorned with a classic bay window, through to the dining room. The dining area, is perfect for entertaining flowing seamlessly into the shaker style kitchen.
Boasting three cosy bedrooms, the master equipped with fitted wardrobes, this home ensures a peaceful retreat for each family member. The home is finished with a spacious tiled shower room.
The property's exterior is equally alluring, featuring a driveway to the side for off-street parking convenience. The front lawn adds a touch of greenery and kerb appeal, while the well-kept back gardens offer a haven for children to play and adults to unwind.
Situated on a great street, within proximity to essential motorway links, this home is a gateway to effortless commuting. Embrace the warmth and community spirit of Drumchapel, making 14 Manor Road the cornerstone of your family's future.
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Glasgow City Council, Band E