Dream Job Alert
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2021
Social and Visual Content Creator
Are you creative, proactive, love property and social media?
If you are confident in front of the camera, have great attention to detail, excellent knowledge of social media platforms, and are passionate about property we want to speak to you!
We are looking for a social media superstar who is passionate about creating engaging content including video, virtual, images and social to help promote Upload Abode and our customers homes.
This role will allow the right person to thrive in a unique role with a multi-award winning independent estate agency.
Upload Abode is on a mission to change the way consumers buy and sell property by putting the customer at the heart of every transaction and truly selling every home like it’s our own.
On a daily basis, you will visit properties, scan the property using our state-of-the-art virtual tour camera to create virtual 3D tours, and create compelling social content. You will spend time between our offices in Silverburn and Motherwell while editing content and helping to promote Upload Abode.
Social Media and Visual Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Creating and staring in Social media content including, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, YouTube, and other channels.
- Completing 3D virtual tours.
- Editing and posting property related content including video and photos.
- Brainstorm social media campaigns.
- A genuine love for property.
- A creative thinker.
- Capable of working independently.
- Confident in front of a camera and in person.
- Multi-tasker that can respond to change quickly and prioritise workload effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Inspired to provide exceptional customer service.
- A genuine willingness to learn new skills and knowledge.
- Full driver's licence is essential.
What you will love about working with Upload Abode:
- A motivational and fun environment where you are encouraged to voice your opinion.
- Full training and development.
- We are a young, dynamic, and growing company and would love for you to grow with us.
- 40 hrs a week
- Monday – Friday with occasional weekends required
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
Interested to know more?
- If you would like to be considered for this role, please email your CV and a cover video explaining why you would be the ideal candidate to email@example.com